Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This section will help users get sign up for Prenda, a software we use in our Coding Club. If you have questions about accessing Prenda, please email our IT Youth Librarian (email@example.com).
Create an Account
- Open your web browser (either Google Chrome or Firefox)
- Type in the URL bar app.prenda.co and press the Enter key.
- Click on the Sign up button.
- Enter your first name.
- Select either Male or Female.
- Select Texas for your state.
- Select Dickinson Public Library for your club.
- Enter your parent email or your email.
- Enter your Birth Month.
- Enter your Birth Year.
After you have set up your account, you will work with your first module, an orientation. After that, you can click on the Workout tab or the Mission tab to start your coding adventures. Take your time and work through the various activities. You can break up the module any way you see fit. You can work on one module per day. The main thing is to have fun learning about coding.